Tuesday, December 4, 2012

October Goodies Company Package



The Goodies Company is operated by Walmart. The monthly subscription is $7 including taxes and shipping.  The Goodies box will feature 5-8 new foods picked/ tasted by Walmart employees, and is delivered to your doorstep. As a taster, you are responsible for rating each item you receive in the package on their website. To subscribe click here.

The October box included:

Smartfoods Multi-grain Chips Cinnamon & Brown Sugar
Snack size of Nutella to go
Brownie Brittle (chocolate chip) 
this was my favorite snack!!!! They are now selling it in select Walamrts.

Dang Coconut Chips
I am not a fan of coconut but I actually enjoyed these crunchy tidbits of coconut.
Mayesa Cacao Drink
Juicefuls Fruit Snacks
I love fruit snacks and gummies, especially with juicy centers.


1 comment:

  1. What a neat program, and not to expensive either! I just might have to sign up. That brownie brittle does look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete