Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My September NatureBox Snacks


I participate in 3 different food packages each month. I am in love with all 3 and have recently signed up for one more that starts in October. Which makes it a grand total of 4 packages a month :)

Lastly, my box of healthy, organic snack box from NatureBox. I am in love with this monthly snack because I am trying new items that I normally would never by at a store. This company has taught me that healthy snacks can be taste amazing. NatureBox is a monthly subscription for $19.95 and in return you receive a box of 4-6 full size packages of healthy all natural snacks. If you would like to subscribe to NatureBox to click here.


Umami Roasted Nuts                                              
Pistachio Power Clusters
 Apple Orchards Granola
Toasted Sesame Stix                                                
Big Island Pineapple


If you would like to check out the other 2 foodie package groups that I belong to check out these links:
Foodie Penpals   and Bakin Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment