Sunday, September 30, 2012

My September Foodie Penpal Package


The Lean Green Bean



I participate in 3 different food packages each month. I am in love with all 3 and have recently signed up for one more that starts in October. Which makes it a grand total of 4 packages a month :)



Second to arrive was my Foodie Penpal package from  Sara and her blog is Magia e Pasta.  Sara sent an email asking not just my likes and allergies but several questions:
Where do you live?
Do you have any allergies or food dislikes?

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite book?

If you could eat the same food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Favorite fruit/vegetable?

What is one meal you love to eat, but never make because it's too expensive/time-consuming/difficult?

Do you prefer packages with healthy food or treats?

Who lives in your household?
 
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I had a lot of fun answering the questions and also really curious what will end up in my package based on my responses. Sara not only sent some amazing apple chips but a cookbook too. She also sent pumpkin spice bread mix with the muffin wrappers with a recipe for maple cream cheese frosting, which I am dying to make.

  If you would like to check out who I sent a package to check out Jenna's Momma Told Me blog here.

Foodie Penpals is run by Lindsay of Lean Green Bean Blog and each month she pairs people up to whom you will send and receive packages filled with yummy items. Your package sender does contact you to clarify likes, dislikes and allergies  so you receive the perfect package for you. If you would like to join Foodie Penpals click here

If you would like to check out the other 2 foodie package groups that I belong to check out these links:
NatureBox  and Bakin Friends (my post is here)




No comments:

Post a Comment