Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Foodie Pen Pal

I am in love with Foodie Pen Pal!!!!! I enjoy getting packages in mail especially ones that contain sweet goodies. More than recieving packages, I really enjoy sending one to my pen pal. This month Alexis Pearson was my foodie pen pal. Alexis and her brother picked out some local favorites. She sent root beer flavored licorice, Amish noodles, smore's trail mix, orange flavored yogurt covered pretzels, and  really cute animal print cupcake papers. The package could not have arrived at a better time!!! I ate the pretzels while packing for my trip to Costa Rica. The licorice helped my ears pop on the airplane. And the smore's trail mix came in handy for a snack at the healthy spa we were staying at for 5 days. I am looking forward to making a meal with the Amish noodles real soon. 

I just want to say how appreciative I am for Lindsay, The Lean Green Bean, for organizing the monthly foodie penpal exchange!!! If you would like to join in the monthly foodie penpal, you may sign up on The Lean Green Bean blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment