Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wilton Tent Sale 2012

For the past 6 months I have been hearing all about the infamous Wilton tent sale. I was so excited to experience it that I went on opening day with my mom. We began our day parking across the 5 lane highway at the Jewel. After fueling up at McDonald's, we grabbed a basket (mom had my giant IKEA bag) and stood in line. We were in line for about 45 minutes before entering the ginormous tent. 




We went up and down the long and crowded aisles tossing items in my basket. Eventually the basket was full so my mom opened up the Ikea bag and started filling it. I am so grateful for my mom joining me not only to help carry my bag but to persuade me not to pass up great deals :) She even splurged and bought a few things. Luckily the check out line was not too bad when we entered it. Just shortly after the line went all the way down the sidewalk to the end of the warehouse building. 


I am going back one more time but this time with a small list and small bag!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience and with pictures! I will go and get some too on Sat!

    ReplyDelete