Cinnamon Toast Crunch Banana Bread Recipe was adapted from Little Bitty Bakes
Makes 2 loaves
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (I use Chobani)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray two 8-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl of stand mixer (or hand), combine bananas, oil, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla until fully incorporated
3. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, flour and 1 cup of cereal
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just mixed.
5. Distribute the batter evenly between the two pans and sprinkle the remaining cereal over top.
6. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
If you would like to check out what I made with the secret ingredient visit Keri's blog Losing for Good.
Bakin Friends is run by Steph of Steph's Bite by Bite Blog and each month she picks a secret ingredient that needs to be incorporated into your baked item. She then pairs you up and your bakin sender contacts you to find out likes, dislikes and allergies. If you would like to join Bakin Friends click here.
If you would like to check out the other 2 foodie package groups that I belong to check out these links:
NatureBox and Foodie Penpals.