Monday, April 1, 2013

GARNIER FRUCTIS HYDRA RECHARGE


GARNIER FRUCTIS HYDRA RECHARGE

BZZ Agent Product Review:
(if you would like to also be a product reviewer, please check out BzzAgent)


I am in love with this product!!! It has changed my thick, curly and unmanageable hair into gorgeous curls! the hair products have allowed me to gain control of my curly hair leaving it with nice soft, hold all day curls. the products have left my hair shiny and soft and full of curls. I will continue to use this product even when I run out. I have used all three but truly can't tell a difference when I use the one minute treatment and when I don't. I think the shampoo and conditioner make the most impact on my hair. There have been times I have gone 2 days before washing my hair and this product I swear keeps it from feeling oily and greasy! I was amazed at how well they worked on my thick curly hair. I am permanently changing to this shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner.



No comments:

Post a Comment