Monday, April 1, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

BZZ Agent Product Review:
(if you would like to also be a product reviewer, please check out BzzAgent)



Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

(multiuse formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your
 hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue.)

 My fiance noticed how soft my skin felt and loved the subtle scent of the dry oil.  I was very hesitant about this product at first but have completely fallen in love with it! I spray it on in the morning and am amazed how soft and non-greasy it feels at the end of the day. I have used it on my face and was pleasantly surprised that even at end of the day it does not feel oily.  I will buy this product again when I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment