Monday, February 25, 2013

NatureBox: January & February


Organic snack box from NatureBox

I am in love with this monthly snack because I am trying new items that I normally would never by at a store. This company has taught me that healthy snacks can be taste amazing. NatureBox is a monthly subscription for $19.95 and in return you receive a box of 4-6 full size packages of healthy all natural snacks. If you would like to subscribe to NatureBox to click here.


January:
Wild Berry  Bunch chewy dried berries
Cranberry Almond Bites-- these are one of my favorite treats from Naturebox
Lone Star Snack Mix
Orange Crush Granola--- was very yummy in my Greek yogurt
Chocolate Ginger Bliss








February
Nature's Bounty--nuts and dried friut
 Vanilla Macaroon Granola-- love adding the monthly granola to Greek Yogurt
Dark Cocoa Almonds--- I think I have officially fallen in love with almonds!!
Honeycomb Sunflower Kernels-- plan to use them in homemade granola bars
Blueberry Nom Noms-- mini like blueberry muffins yumyumyum

No comments:

Post a Comment