Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yumvelope: Febraury


I am trying my hardest to eat healthier this year. My goal is lose weight and change my eating habits. Yumvelope seemed like a good fit for healthy snacks and it keeps me out of the snack aisles in the grocery stores. Eventually I should probably narrow down my monthly snack boxes but for now I am going to keep checking the mailbox each month :)

Quote from Yumvelope's Website"

"Yumvelope sends out some of the best-tasting artisanal food products to our customers monthly. $21 gets you a large USPS padded envelope sent to you filled with a minimum of six full-size natural, products, including snacks, drinks, desserts, and chocolates." For every 1 subscriber to Yumvelope, 1 meal is donated. Check out Yumvelope here

Check out my first box:

No comments:

Post a Comment