Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Foodie Penpal Package

The anticipation is over to see what my foodie penpal, Kristin Frisnia of Per L'Amore Di Cibo, sent me.





As I am writing this post, I am munching on the jelly beans. I have used already tried the dips as I mention further down. I have decided that in the upcoming weeks, I am going to use the peanut crunch in a peanut butter cookie recipe. And then there is the vanilla bean pods, well I am saving those for something really special.


If you would like to know how I liked the dip mixes continue reading :)


Last Sunday, I walked around the Woodstock Farmer's Market on the hunt for locally produced products. Besides a few sweet goodies, I purchased 1lb of natural ground beef from Willow Lea Stock Farm. Later that evening, we decided to make burgers but with a twist. I made up the Stonewall Kitchen: Curry Dip Mix to use as a topping on my burger. I loved it!!!!!!


Pelican Bay Ltd.dip mix, Basil Balsamic Dip, was amazing. It only requires 3 additional ingredients to make this warm spreadable dip. It was a nice compliment to my meal made with McCormick Gourmet Recipe/Seasoning Mix: Creamy Parmesan & Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Penne.

I just want to say how appreciative I am for Lindsay, The Lean Green Bean, for organizing the monthly foodie penpal exchange!!! If you would like to join in the monthly foodie penpal, you may sign up on The Lean Green Bean blog site.
fpplogo Foodie Penpals

No comments:

Post a Comment